The software world requires languages that can interact with hardware. At the same time these languages should be portable so that they can be used on different platforms. Most of the languages either provide the power to control hardware or are flexible but C language provides both the features. This module will enable a learner to implement C programming to solve a given programming problem
- Explain the input-output functions, data types, and conditional statements.
- Use control flow statements.
- Use operators and arrays.
- Implement pointers.
- Implement modular programming.
- Implement file handling.
- Use structures and user-defined data types.
- Use the low level input/output
- I/O Functions, Data Types
- Control Flow
- Operators and Array
- File Handling
- Structures and User Defined Data Types
DAY AND TIME
Duration: 3 Months
Regular: 90 Minutes
Weekends: 120 Minutes