Graphic Design, also termed as communication design is an art form created with various components like images, texts, and objects with a view to conveying a message that experiences both short and long-term effect in the viewer’s mind. The purpose of a design is to bring about effective changes both in society and organization. The most famous and pioneer painter in Bangladesh, revered Zainul Abedin often suggested his students to be a graphic designer as “ Our people have everything in terms of food and accommodation but we don’t have the aesthetic test. The only graphic designer can enhance our test and build a modern city. ”
Graphic designers exploit their design skills in media and web design, packaging, illustration, animation, production and prepress, magazine, books, posters, computer games, billboard advertising, marketing communications design, art and creative direction, corporate identity, broadcast design, corporate communications, information design, editorial design, education, environmental and exhibit design, signage, and related occupations.
In a job market both in online (international) and offline (local) a graphic designer has profound opportunity ranging from junior designer to creative director both in electronic and print media.
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Computer Application and Multimedia
- Managing Media Element
- The concept of Multimedia Presentation
- Image Editing with Photoshop
- Visualization Technique
- Digital Drawing with Illustration
- Internet Technology
- Freelancing Guideline
- Color Studies
- Project Work (Business Card, Logo, Flyer, Brochure, Banner, Web Template etc.)
After course completion, students can get jobs as:
- Graphics Designer
- Creative Director
- Creative Executive
- Brand Promoter
- Photoshop Artist
- Logo Designer
- Photoshop Artist
- Pre-Press Technician
- UI Designer
- Web Designer
- Web Animator
- Multimedia Artist and More…
- MS Power Point 2007 – 2013
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 – CC
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 – CC
- Adobe InDesign CS6 – CC
DAY AND TIME
Duration: 4 Months
Regular: 90 Minutes
Weekends: 120 Minutes
- Practical application using latest versions of software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and E-Project.
- Hands-on training using latest tools & techniques.
- Specialization & creating portfolio in the area of interest.
- Industry-relevant curriculum.