UI / UX Design
UI / UX Design
The UI/UX Design Specialization brings a design-centric approach to user interface and user experience design, and offers practical, skill-based instruction centered around a visual communications perspective, rather than on one focused on marketing or programming alone. In this sequence of four courses, you will summarize and demonstrate all stages of the UI/UX development process, from user research to defining a project’s strategy, scope, and information architecture, to developing sitemaps and wireframes. You’ll learn current best practices and conventions in UX design and apply them to create effective and compelling screen-based experiences for websites or apps.
- Lessons become available at a schedule of one lesson per week.
- Lessons remain open for you forever and have no deadlines.
- There is no time limit to finish a course.
- You have permanent access to your course material, answers, and classmates for the entire duration of your membership.
- UX Design Overview
- Basics of Usability
- UXD Process and Workflow
- UX Research Phase
- UX Design Phase
- Validation and Implementation Phase
- UX Design Portfolio-1
- Elements of User Interface (UI) Design
- Pillars of UI Design
- Dashboards and Data Visualization
- UI Design for Mobile Devices, Web and Software
- Web Technology for UI Designers
- Wireframing and Prototype for UI Design
- Usability and Testing for UI Design
- UI Design Portfolio
DAY AND TIME
Duration: 3 Months
Regular: 90 Minutes
Weekends: 120 Minutes
After course completion, students can get jobs as:
- Online Marketer
- Market Researcher
- SEO Expert
- Affiliate marketer